Lead - HR Operations - IT (10-15 yrs)
Designation: Lead - HR Operations
Experience: 10-12 yrs of experience in managing the HR Operations.
Scope: The person will be responsible for all ongoing HR Operation activities. Should be able to own and manage the show independently and manage a team of 2-3.
Roles & responsibilities:
- Employee Life Cycle: Will be responsible for managing and improvising the entire employee life cycle (hire to retire) covering On-boarding, BGV, Documentation etc.
- Shared services activities: Supporting other regions for HR Operations activities.
- Payroll Management: Will be responsible for Monthly Payroll validation with the internal systems/database and a periodic audit/review of the payroll process.
- Compensation and Benefits: Will be responsible for Comp & Ben operations including data management & analysis, insurance, vendor management etc.
- Employee Engagement and Wellness: Will be responsible to manage employee benefits like Insurance, Annual Health Check etc. Design and manage policies and maintain them in the internet. Responsible for driving wellness and engagement initiatives across offices. Will be primary POC from the company for any wellness related events for the concerned vendor/agency
- Leave & Attendance Management: Govern leave and attendance of both employee and non employees as per company policy. Responsible for leave reconciliations and liaising with Finance for actuarial evaluation
- Vendor Management: Design and manage vendor agreements. Periodically evaluate performance of vendors.
- Data Management & Reporting: Should be able to derive insights from reports and trackers. Prepare advanced MIS based on inputs from relevant stakeholders.
- Labor Law Compliance: Responsible for all Labor Law related compliances for the offices. Liaising with vendors, government agencies and Legal team for all compliance related matters. Attend to notices/queries from statutory agencies.
- Audit: Responsible for both internal and external audit of data, documents and processes.
- Shared Services experience is required
- Should have experience managing teams.
- Should have good communication skill.
- Should possess high level of integrity considering the kind of data and documents he/she will be handling
- Should be well versed with MS Excel, Google Spreadsheets and Workday.
- Should be conversant with data management and have an eye for detail
- Should be able to multi task & manage various stakeholders across functions