Partner at Career Directors
Views:3266 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Lead - HR Operations/Compensation & Benefits - Automotive (8-12 yrs)
Applications invited from candidates who can work independently under minimal guidance and willing to relocate to LUCKNOW- Uttar Pradesh
- Prior experience in managing an employee base of 1,000+ employees would be an added advantage.
- Excellent in payroll management.
- Excellent in Data Analytics+MIS
- SAP HCM.
- HR Generalist profiles please excuse.
Job Purpose :
- The Senior Manager - HR Operations Lead-Compensation & benefits is expected to support the HR strategy on HR Operations and Compensation Benefits for the organization by delivering the best in class HR services and processes.
- The role involves the management of Payroll (2000+ employees)
- We are looking out for candidates with at least 8-12 years in HR Operations with a minimum 4 years in Payroll Management, HRIS, HR Automation, Employee Engagement, Comp & Ben etc.
Span of Control : 2 Assistant Managers
HR Operations :
- Managing HR operations like payroll, HR analytics, Exit management and HR dashboards.
- Compensation Benchmarking
- Performance Management
- Payroll Outsourcing (planning to execution)
- Compensation redesigning (Junior to Executive Management)
- Incentive formulation and Reward Design
- Salary Bench-marking and HR Operation excellence
- Assessment Center
- Compensation Management, Compensation Bench-marking, Total Reward management, PMS,, Payroll and Audit, HR Technology,
- Talent management and development
Compensation & Benefits :
- Statutory compliance & Employee Benefits
- Annual Planning and Budgeting
- Prior experience in managing an employee base of 1,000+ employees would be an added advantage
- Salary & Allowances Bench-marking
- Annual Increments Framework Design & Execution
- Designing/Redesigning Components of Salary Structure for different skill sets
- Design of Incentive Programs (Short Term Incentives, Long Term Incentives, Performance Linked Incentives and Variable Performance Pay)
- Designing annual Hiring Tables for Recruitment Team
- Other Compensation/Benefits related Division Level Interventions
- Leading compensation bench-marking surveys, job evaluation exercises, compensation philosophy, LTIs etc
- Designing & Conducting various boot camps to make employees & managers aware about various rewards strategy
- To exercise internal and external bench-marking to analyze and collect market-leading best practices.
- Provide insights and recommendations to HR and Total Rewards Head regarding non-standard/tailored compensation & benefits packages, based on research and data analysis.
- Manage and ensure compliance with corporate governance, compensation & benefit-related laws.
- Knowledge of Forecasting/ Analysis techniques and tools
- Conduct / Participate in Internal and External audits.
CTC : Min-14 lacs- Max 17 lacs
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.