AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:307 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Lead - HR Business Partner - Travel & Expense Management Platform (6-14 yrs)
Opportunity for Lead HR with the world's only truly integrated travel and expense management platform empowering travel and related expenses for hundreds of enterprises and leading startups globally. Recognized by G2, Wharton India Economic Forum, and Super Startups Asia as the leading T & E platform .
Who will be an ideal candidate?
- Someone with 6-8+ years of experience; with at least 4-5 years in strategic business partnering space
- Mandatory experience of working in a start-up
- Exposure to handling technology and non-technology workforces (500+)
- Other than employee relations, understands the HR frameworks on total rewards, capability building, and talent & performance management
- Has handled senior leadership as a part of stakeholder management
- Thinks tech and talks data to make informed decisions: Analytical & Digital Mindset
- Carries exceptional presentation and data management skills
What will be expected?
- Employee Relations: support business and people in day-to-day people operations; pulse checks; and manage discipline, compliances, and grievances
- Talent Management: run career development conversations related to succession planning, top-talent identification programs, and individual development plans
- Performance Management: responsible for running goal setting, OKR cascading, continuous performance coaching, and periodic reviews
- Learning & Development: set-up and lead the frameworks on identifying learning needs and recommending solutions not limited to conducting sessions; but end-to-end learning management
- Total Rewards: lead the total rewards framework and periodically evaluate the EVP on adding best practices & policies for people success