Recruitment Specialist at Taggd
Views:279 Applications:81 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead HR Business Partner - Plant HR (8-10 yrs)
Must have experience with Plant HR.
Should be fluent in Telugu.
- Organization Design : Develop / deploy effective organizational processes, aligned structures and sharply defined roles & responsibilities with clear accountabilities, using tools such as OD levers, manpower productivity norms, work force planning.
- Employee Life-cycle Management : Ensure effective administration of various employee life cycle management processes in compliance with statutory guidelines and organizational policies & procedures.
- Performance Enablement : Execute performance enabling processes i.e. KRA deployment & managing performance, performance appraisal & feedback, Grievance Redressal, etc., in collaboration with site head and leadership team.
- Capability Building : Identify and develop business critical technical, managerial & behavioural capabilities at the site, in line with the strategic business plans. Determine training needs basis performance / talent feedback sessions; collaborate with line managers, TTC.
- Employee Engagement: Set up & execute processes for Induction programs for new joiners; Implement SMT pillars in coordination with site leadership and SMT OD teams; design and execute Rewards & Recognition programs in collaboration with central SPoCs; facilitate employee engagement survey; organize skip level, FGDs and Town Hall meetings.
- Employee Relations, Welfare, Audit & Compliance Management: Build and maintain cordial work environment at the site. Address disciplinary issues and support investigation for COBE violations. Ensure compliance to applicable statutory, regulatory & social provisions with the help of Legal and other teams of experts internally / externally and maintain audit readiness on real time basis.
Internal Site Head, Site Quality Head, Site Leadership Teams, Group HR Lead and GMO central function HR Head, GMO HR Head, BU HR team members, Corporate HR team members, Audit team, Corporate Legal team, Finance team, Employee Services Team (EST), TTO, Talent Acquisition team, SMT OD Team, OE & CI Team, IT Team, corporate affairs, corporate communication, CSR Team, etc.
External- External partners, statutory outsourcing Vendors, IT Vendors, union leaders, government agencies, HR forums, etc.
Education & Experience Required:
Post Graduate Degree or Diploma in Industrial Relations and Personnel Management from a Premium Institute covering Labour Welfare, as special subject, of not less than two years duration and with at least 6 years of experience in HR partner / welfare officer role.
Knowledge of organization design, recruitment, employee engagement processes, performance management, productivity norms, mentoring, labour laws, relevant statutory laws & rules, HR systems, manpower planning and budgeting, etc. Past experience in factory HR will be an added advantage.