Lead - HR Business Partner - Pharma - IIM/XLRI/TISS/SCMHRD (14-18 yrs)
Industry - Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Category - HR
Skills - Human Resources Business Partner
Job Type - Permanent
- Collaborate with leaders to understand business imperatives for the Supply chain and Central Engg functions
- Play the role of a strategic HRBP, engaging with senior stakeholders and leadership in order to drive the people agenda
Client Details :
Our client is one of the world's most advanced bio-pharmaceutical companies in India.
Headquartered in Bangalore, its operations are spread across the globe, transforming lives of people in globally. A listed company, it is one of the fastest growing Bio - pharma companies with an aim to create a lasting impact on global health.
Job Description :
- Critical stakeholder management and act as a counsel on all departmental People agenda for the Managers and leaders in the business.
- Drive the implementation of key HR processes/initiatives across the employee lifecycle to create a positive employee experience
- End to end accountability of handling sourcing, talent acquisition and department level on-boarding of employees across levels for the 2 business verticals (Supply Chain + Central Engg) . This is inclusive of identifying vendors and rate negotiations, adhere to company defined hiring norms and guidelines and pay scales.
- Identify and collate learning needs for the assigned business function and drive the timely implementation of targeted capability development initiatives.
- Drive the timely completion of the annual performance management process
- Identify areas of any employee engagement initiatives and help implementation
- Lead the awareness and dissemination of people policies
- Conduct the annual manpower planning and budgeting exercise for the allocated business function
- Candidates with at least 14+ years of relevant experience in HRBP preferably in Manufacturing/ Pharma / sUPPLY Chain companies
- MBA from a premium institutes
- Should have strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Should have handled team size of at least 2-3 members
Job Offer :
An opportunity to work at a leading bio-pharmaceutical company and a chance to create an impact on global health
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shruthi Prakash at +91 80 6826 6836.
Contact - Shruthi Prakash - +91 80 6826 6836
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.