Lead - HR Business Partner - Manufacturing (8-14 yrs)
Industry - Manufacturing
Category - HR
Job Type - Permanent
- Opportunity to work with a leading Indian manufacturing firm as a lead
- Work towards building new HR processes with focus on process excellence
Our client is a leading Indian manufacturing player with a strong focus on increasing and retaining market share. At the back of enormous growth YoY, they are looking to hire a strong HRBP Lead for one of their sites based in Udaipur housing approx 200 people and huge people growth anticipated.
Reporting into the Head HR for largest business, with a team of 3 -4 reports, your responsibilities will include:
- Work closely and provide support on end to end HR related activities ranging from strategic Talent Acquisition, people capability plans, succession planning and talent reviews, training, Talent Management, HR policies, HR operations etc.
- Liaise with the business, corporate and site leadership to outline, design and deliver strong HR strategies for stakeholders in Manufacturing and R&D function
- Be a strong business partner- and key member of the HR team to align the HR strategy with the business goals
- Focus on development of all professionals and work closely with the management team to ensure that the human resource goals are aligned with the business goals and HR initiatives within the set HR budgets
- Understand and design strong Talent Management strategy and deliverables for the entire workforce of the biggest business
- Creatively apply strong business acumen with robust communication skills in driving the people engagement and initiatives
- Work closely with the business to initiate, influence and drive the design and implementation of HR processes
- Supervise HR Operations for the site including all Compliance
- Close interaction and providing active support to business Head, sales heads on strategizing around compensation planning, performance management, L&D, rewards and recognitions etc. to ensure consistent implementation of decisions and successful delivery of the processes
- Collaborate with the leadership team on the formulation of key strategies by anticipating HR issues and solutions as appropriate
- Lead the implementation & change of robust, consistent and flexible performance management system linked to the remuneration system
- Candidates must come with 8 - 14 years of experience in handling Strong HRBP role. Only candidates with robust HRBP experience in a manufacturing experience will be considered
- Only candidates from manufacturing sector organizations and Premier B school shall be considered
- Robust experience in dealing with senior stakeholders (decision makers) along with a people management experience
- Candidates with HR Analytics and strong ability to drive business numbers through HR initiatives must apply
- Candidates with strong achievements in creating ROI and business impact in absolute terms as a HRBP will be considered
Market leading remuneration for the right candidate
Unlimited growth opportunity with full autonomy and secure financial background
Page Group India is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Contact - Smiti Rastogi - +91 124 452 5465
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.