AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:824 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:52
Lead - HR Business Partner - Luxury Fashion Retail Firm (8-15 yrs)
Hiring for a Lead HRBP for one of leading luxury fashion retail firm.
To partner with the business to understand the current and future business imperatives and liaison with the employees to assist in driving the business imperatives. The role is expected to act as an employee champion to understand the pulse of employees to develop people related strategy and act as a change agent to and drive the strategy among the employees.
HR : Business Partnering : HR Strategy and Annual Operating Plan
1. Contribute to the development of the HR strategy by translating the business context understanding and providing inputs with regards to business focus areas
2. Develop the HR plan for the corporate and retail team aligned to the business priorities and present the plan along with the budget for approval
3. Rejig the plan based on the recommendations to align with the overall business and HR strategy and cascade the plan to the team
HR : Business Partnering : Manpower planning
1. Review the first level manpower requirement gathering from the business by the team based on the principles of manpower planning
2. Collate the requirements and present it to the function heads for fine tuning the plan aligned to the business requirements
3. Share the plan (collated plan from the corporate and region) with the C&B team for costing and participate in the discussion with the CXOs for finalisation
4. Incorporate the recommendations from the CXOs and relook at the plan and avenues for cost optimisation
5. Ensure that the finalised manpower plan approved by the top management is entered in the system and communicated to the respective region.
HR : Business Partnering : L& D, Career and Succession Planning
1. Liaison with the leadership development team and the function heads in the calibration meeting for the talent to ELP programme
2. Undertake discussions with the function heads for identification of critical positions and develop potential successor list based on talent review discussion
3. Work with the function head and the managers to ensure that the
training needs identified through refined IDPs are aligned to the business needs
4. Ensure that training needs are met by ensuring delivery in liaison with the L& D team
5. Lead the discussion with the managers and the function heads to encourage role change for the employees who have been stagnant in a role for more than 5 years
6. Ensure the completion of any talent activities due by the employees as per the guidelines.
HR : Business Partnering : Performance Management
1. Ensure that goal setting process and review is completed within the timelines as per the prescribed guidelines
2. Conduct the goal labs with the business to ensure the cascading of the business score card ensuring horizontal and vertical alignment
3. Facilitate appropriate level of calibration meeting with the stakeholders to ensure alignment to prescribed guidelines
4. Participate in the calibration with the top management post collation of the regional, corporate and factory ratings to finalise on the ratings
5. Coach the managers on goal setting, feedback, review, rating, etc. to ensure the conduct of high impact performance management.
HR : Business Partnering : Employee Experience
1. Manage connect with the employees and manage any escalations / grievances raised by the employees appropriately as per the guidelines
2. Undertake investigations for allegations raised such as harassment, fraud, etc. as per the principles of natural justice and prepare report on the findings and conclusions
3. Undertake disciplinary actions in consultation with senior stakeholders and implement the same as per the prescribed guidelines
4. Review the employee engagement score and assist the function heads in action planning basis the employee engagement scores
5. Undertake employee exit conversations if required to retain employee / understand the cause of exit and recommend appropriate actions in case of any relevant findings
6. Provide inputs in the assessment of the reward nominations based on the business impact for the decision on the award.
HR : Business Partnering : Recruitment & Selection
1. Define the sourcing strategy for the positions to be hired as per the criticality of the position and the availability of the talent in the market
2. Evaluate the sourced candidates for suitability against the role requirements as per the defined selection parameters and provide recommendations
3. Track the progress of the recruitment process to ensure that the recruitment process is completed within the defined timelines
4. Ensure that the offer is rolled out to the selected candidate post the document verification and salary negotiation and ensure that the candidate joins within the stipulated time
5. Ensure that induction is conducted as per the guidelines for the new joiners to ensure that they are well acquainted with the firm and its policies.
HR : People Management
1. Review and design the performance management system aligned to the business strategy and talent imperatives
2. Ensure that Goal labs are conducted and audit of the goals is undertaken to monitor its adherence to the guidelines
3. Develop the calibration strategy, conduct the performance & promotion calibration process for the higher levels as per the guide
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.