AGM - BD & Operations at Silverpeople
Views:3552 Applications:1629 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:95
Lead - HR Business Partner - EdTech (6-10 yrs)
The person will be working for a well-funded EdTech firm, founded in 2011, which is primarily interactive online tutoring platform where teachers provide school tuitions to students over the internet, using a real-time virtual learning environment that is a technology built in-house. It operates on marketplace model for teachers, where students can browse, discover and choose to learn from an online tutor of their choice.
JOB PURPOSE : The purpose of this role is to implement & manage HR polices, employee engagement, retention, talent acquisition, employee grievance and exit with the organization's overall strategic objectives and vision.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Collaborate with HR seniors and functional heads to develop policies, programs, and solutions
- Ensure high level of employee engagement and retention by taking initiatives to improve work relationships, build morale and increase productivity of employees
- Collaborate with stakeholders during annual HR cycle deliverable to include implementation of performance management, career development, rewards and recognition, merit and bonus awards, benefits enrollment, payroll etc.
- Ensure timely actions on policy interpretation and application
- Implement talent acquisition initiatives in collaboration with TA team for the sales vertical
- Implement training programs to ensure that training objectives are met
- Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances
- Develop an efficient result oriented team capable to achieve the targets and goals
Competencies/skills required :
- Strong stakeholder management experience
- Agile and fast paced.
- Think & act strategically.
- High level of integrity and stability.
- Result oriented with commercial acumen
- Customer Focus
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Excellent people management skills
Desired qualification and experience :
- Post Graduate in HR / Certifications in HR
- 6+ years Human Resources experience with minimum 5 years in HRBP role managing from small, medium to large enterprises.
- Exposure with working with start-ups is an added advantage.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of systems and processes.
- Excellent MS Office skills (MS Excel, MS PowerPoint), HRMS systems.
Work Environment :
- 6 days working (Monday off)
- Ability to work overtime
- Travelling required