AVP HR at Consulting Firm
Views:1831 Applications:576 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Lead HR Business Partner - Captive (14-17 yrs)
We are looking for a Human Resource Business Partner, for a client of ours in the MNC Captive
- The incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing HR strategies & programs across locations, reporting directly to the Head HR of the organisation.
- Drive HR initiatives and align business objectives with employees and senior leadership team
- Establish human resource objectives and develop organizational as well as people strategies in line with the organizational objectives and goals
- Implement people strategies by establishing functional accountabilities along with driving talent acquisition, compensation benchmarking, performance appraisal, employee life cycle management, training and development, statutory compliances, safety & health, succession planning, employee relations, talent retention and overall administration
- Closely partnering with the business to develop multiple differentiated capabilities for the organization
- Work with the senior departmental leaders and business heads to understand the market trends
- Work closely with the Head HR and the executive team to develop & execute human capital strategies that effectively support and enhance the overall business strategies.
- Implement and maintain effective succession and development plans, including management development and employee career path programs appropriate for supporting and sustaining the company's transformation
- Proactively lead the development and evolution of corporate human resources policies, procedures, programs, and practices that support the continued transformation of the business needed to become a world-class organization
Professional Experience /Qualifications:
- Should be a senior HR Leader with 14 plus years of work experience
- Should have handled a role in the capacity of Business Partner for a minimum of 10-12 years
- Strong leadership capabilities to work in a dynamic and fast-growing environment
- Strategic Thinker
- Well abreast with latest HR systems and processes
- Experience in Change management
- Proven ability to lead and manage teams, should have handled a HR team
- Strong interpersonal skills as role demand a very close interaction with various Business Heads
- High level of personal and business maturity with strong business acumen.
If interested, please contact Parul Monga at 91- 8368791874