Team Lead at Rekrut India Pvt Ltd
Views:2571 Applications:102 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead - HR Analytics - KPO/Consulting Firm (10-15 yrs)
- The HR Analytics Lead's mandate is to provide strategic analysis and decision-making support to the regional leadership and people teams.
- The individual will serve as an internal consultant to business and HR leaders and bring deep quantitative and qualitative analytics skills to the table.
- The role encompasses analysing and reporting on key people data, developing recommendations in consultation with relevant stakeholders and developing compelling storylines for senior audiences.
- Main ongoing projects include analysing the annual PEOPLE survey results, supporting the strategic and financial planning process, and analysing key business and people metrics.
- Other projects will arise from the people and leadership agenda including roles in HR system design and implementation.
- This role offers an exciting opportunity for an individual to leverage his/her analytical and consulting capabilities to gain a broad cross-functional understanding of HR.
- Advanced analytical skills and experience- Excel is required; experience with Tableau, Alteryx or other statistical tools an advantage
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.