Views:1231 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Lead/Head - Service Excellence (5-12 yrs)
Position/Designation : Lead/Head Service Excellence
Department/Function : Customer Experience, Marketing
Location : Mumbai
Reporting To (Position) : Head Customer Experience
Job Description :
- Lead/Head Service Excellence is a senior-level position, and the person will be responsible for overseeing and coordinating various aspects of the service delivery excellence to ensure efficiency and superior customer experience.
- This individual is expected to establish & scale up best in class initiatives with focus on customer centricity for the organization.
- The person will be responsible for defining and monitoring success metrics for field Training & capability building of service team, Forecasting & Planning of spare parts & owning business model for out of warranty products.
- This role will require strong cross-functional collaboration across Sales, Product Finance, Supply chain & logistics, plant operations
List The Duties and Responsibilities : (That are significant in achieving the objectives of the job)
- Act as an interface between Market (Customer) and Product, R&D & Supply chain teams for all product related improvements & feedback.
- Monitor and analyze market trends, customer feedback, and competitor activity to identify opportunities for service improvement and growth.
- Stay up to date with industry trends and technologies and develop roadmap on new service offerings to enhance the company's competitive edge.
- Plan & drive business model for out of warranty products and extended warranty
- Should leverage data and insights to plan customer experience roadmap wrt CSAT of various Channel Partners
- Encourage problem-solving, strategic thinking and customer-orientation amongst the team.
- Focus on optimal utilization of CRM. Explore and bring in relevant new age technology to drive process efficiencies, service effectiveness and enhanced customer experience.
- Present timely performance reports to relevant stakeholders while communicating messages in a unambiguous & relatable manner to varying audiences
Experience Required :
- 5+ years of experience managing business operations /services operations, conceptualizing & implementing best in class Tech initiatives
- Proven experience as a Service Head or a similar leadership role preferably in the appliance industry.
- Excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- First principle thinking & Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to develop and implement service strategies
- Strong customer service orientation.
Knowledge of relevant regulations, standards, and industry best practices
- Exceptional Communication skills and Earn Trust abilities.
- Passion for metrics and quantitative analysis
- Ability to understand strategic business goals, and develop and manage a clear roadmap to meet those goals.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and respond flexibly to changes, in a very fast paced environment
Academia : Engineering, MBA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.