Lead - Growth & Digital Marketing Initiatives - Online/Internet Startup (4-7 yrs)
We are retained by an early age startup to hire a lead for growth initiatives primarily focussed on the international market via various digital and social media channels
The role offers you the opportunity work directly with co-founder to come up with growth strategies and taking your career to the next level by working on a new age product with a leader.
Please note this is with a growing startup so only apply if you are ready to get your hands dirty, adapt quickly and grow with the organisation. More importantly you bring in expertise in developing and executing integrated digital growth campaigns.
Please note strong proven expertise on digital performance marketing campaigns is a must have.
The role will involve :
- Developing new initiatives and building B2C growth strategies across channels, organic and paid with focus on optimizing conversions.
- Adding value to the business by analysing large datasets (cross channel impact/attribution) and improving campaign effectiveness.
- Develop and deploy campaigns including: Channel planning, budget management, creative development, tracking, reporting, optimization, and innovation.
- Monitoring day-to-day performance across multiple marketing channels and uncover opportunities for scalable user growth
- End to end execution of of growth initiatives across channels of growth initiatives across channels (SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Email, Video & Social media etc.) in collaboration with Product, Engineering, Design and Sales teams.
To fit the bill :
You must have :
- Bachelor's degree preferably in software engg with 4-5 years in a performance marketing role across organic and paid channels
- Hands on experience across essential acquisition marketing channels SEO, PPC, Content, Affiliates, Email, Video & Social media etc.
- Thrive in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities
- Proven expertise in developing, executing, and measuring integrated growth campaigns
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of executing A/B tests, optimizing campaigns and translating data into insights
- Should have experience in Product Launches (Product Hunt, etc.) and PRs
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
An MBA from a good B school with atleast 2 years of experience.
The role will be home based during Covid times and then be Delhi based role.
Please apply only if you like to do hands on work and at the same time can think strategy and scale up as needed.
Interested please write to us with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your experience in various marketing channels, campaigns handled, international markets explored, impact of campaigns led and any projects that could be of reference.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.