HR at Reliance Retail Limited
Views:657 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Lead - Government Relations - Marketplace (10-20 yrs)
Lead, Government Relations_ Reliance_Jiomart_Marketplace
Lead, Government Relations_ Reliance Retail:
- JioMart, a part of Reliance Retail is looking for Lead for Government Relations at our Marketplace team. We are looking for a candidate who will lead our external partnerships ; mostly with central & state governments, central bodies, industry bodies and institutes with an aim to identify, train & empower sellers on JioMart.
- In this role, you'll also advocate for JioMart to bring external perspectives back in the organization to inform our direction. You will run a program mandate cutting across categories and teams within JioMart, requiring you to influence leaders across teams and drive execution with rigor.
- The candidate should demonstrate an ability to influence, negotiate, and persuade. He/she must be flexible and demonstrate strong judgment/decision-making skills, and political acumen.
In this role you will:
- Lead, develop and implement the charter for government partnerships, with a particular focus on sourcing India specific selection with a focus on MSME, training sellers & establishing an unrivalled seller ecosystem in tier 2 and beyond.
- Identify business opportunities with government and positioning JioMart as preferred organization for potential partnerships with central and state government agencies
- Own partnerships metrics end-to-end and present updates to senior stakeholders. Own negotiation, legal contract signing (working with the legal team), and reporting; influence the business leader & partner to take joint goals.
- Develop partnership playbooks, which can then be executed for any external partnerships we do in the future, across any business function.
- Work collaboratively and transparently with the business units to ensure alignment between core business priorities, partners' objectives and "go to market" strategies.
- A Bachelor's degree is required, preferably in a relevant discipline (Law, Political Science, Public Policy, etc.)
- A minimum of 10 years of experience representing a large company/organization
- Highly effective oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills;
- Experience working on issues related to state and central departments dealing with skill development, entrepreneurs, SMB etc. and have experience interacting directly with the government and elected and appointed officials in both the state and central spaces.
- Previous experience working with IT/Retail sector is preferred
- Self-starter with proven track record of successfully working with a wide array of functional groups across organization and culture.
- Team player who can work with a broad range of backgrounds and experiences
- Knowledge of additional official Indian languages would be an asset.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.