Team Lead Hiring at Xpert Conexions
Views:719 Applications:147 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Global Indirect Sourcing - Industrial Supplies (9-17 yrs)
Looking Only FEMALE candidates
- Lead, Industrial Supplies category for International region. Craft procurement strategy and solutions across the International network delivering best in industry service, support operation excellence, sustainability, and productivity. Build a high level of proximity with main Stakeholders: Make sure to be the SPOC toward high stakes sites/Plants/organization. This intimacy will allow additional control and influence on spend and projects initiated. By remaining close to Stakeholders, setting governance, it will also ensure an effective and quick deployment of Procurement Strategies on the fields.
- Support, Assist, and Challenge our Stakeholders: Direct and support Global Supply Chain, and Business Unit, in strategy formulation and in supporting business and operations strategy and strategic needs. Manage the Supplier Orientation Chart will one of the key priorities.
- Deliver expected Savings and Quality: In doing so, aspire to achieve overall supply chain efficiency, productivity targets and cost savings continuity through collaboration with partners and business. Sponsor and manage key Industrial Supplies projects. The local Indirect Procurement team will be also supporting local needs.
- Drive all interactions and set-up/assume necessary governance processes: Maintain a high level of supplier engagement to ensure that we execute and enhance our performance management targets. Drive high quality performance through all strategic suppliers. Doing so, you will ensure a strong deployment of our processes and influence/capture all possible innovation to effectively support co. growth via costs/services efficiency.
- You will work closely with Procurement operations and Global Procurement Services (GPS) to improve our efficiency and ease the life of our Stakeholders, develop Tail program and implementing catalogue. Interface with these key teams to deliver great results: (Region & Global Indirect Procurement Team, Direct Procurement)
We know skills and competencies show up in many ways and can be based on your life experience. If you do not necessarily meet all the requirements that are listed, we still encourage you to apply for the position.
MBA, Master in Procurement, Global Supply Chain or related field
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in procurement or related fields
- Knowledgeable about category management
- Digital mindset
- Well proven leadership skills, maturity.
- Project management and project sponsor experience.
- Very strong stakeholder engagement skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.