Manager - Human Resource Practice at Michael Page
Views:6228 Applications:254 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:117
Lead - Global Compensation & Benefits - Healthcare/Pharma/FMCG/FMCD (8-12 yrs)
About the client: Pharma MNC
Roles and Responsibilities:
Reporting into the Head of C&B and HR Operations :
- Develop compensation framework and policy along with the head and implement the philosophy aligned to Business Strategy
- Responsible for ensuring all HR personnel have the training and education required to adequately support global compensation, benefit and reward programs.
- Responsible for managing vendor performance and relationships to ensure all performance commitments are satisfied
- Responsible for developing the proposal for benefits introduction, changes, renewal as required by each market
- Responsible for managing the financial aspects of the compensation, benefit, and reward programs to ensure they are externally competitive.
- Partner with corporate accounting in the budgeting process to include development of projections, accrual rates and other compensation and benefit metrics.
- Work on harmonizing the compensation and benefits across the organisation specially during Mergers and Acquisition.
- Responsible for the development, coordination, communication and enforcement of standardized global compensation, benefit and reward programs.
As a successful candidate:
- 8+ years of experience in C&B domain
- Exposure to global C&B
- Good communication and stakeholder skills
- Industry: Preference Pharma