Managing Director at Manpower Resources India Pvt. Ltd.
Views:432 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Lead - Global Compensation & Benefit - Manufacturing Conglomerate (3-6 yrs)
Lead Global Compensation & Benefit
We have been mandated by a large reputed conglomerate is into manufacturing business for Lead Compensation & Benefit .
Position Description :
Position Title : Lead Global Compensation & Benefit
Reporting to : CHRO
Location of the position : Kolkata
Qualification : B Tech with MBA
Experience : 3-6 years
Job Purpose : The incumbent will be responsible for defining a fair, equitable and competitive compensation structure which is compliant to the legislation and consistent with compensation philosophy of the organization .
Roles & Responsibilities :
- To study the existing organization structure and come up with the optimized one in line with the organizations requirement
- Create a consistent compensation guideline that matches our work and organizational culture .
- To design and execute compensation and benefits policies for all our international locations which is competitive and complaint to the current laws and regulations
- To design and implement the reward policy attract and retain the best talent
- To conduct compensation benchmarking study relevant to our industry and plan the compensation restructuring accordingly
- To conduct job banding exercise and realign the existing structure accordingly supporting our business plan
- Keep abreast with new trend and best practice in the field .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.