Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:166 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Lead Functional Consultant - SAP SD - Manufacturing Firm (5-12 yrs)
SAP SD- Lead Functional Consultant (Manufacturing Organization)
We are hiring for SAP Lead Functional Consultant, SD to join our client's team! You will play an integral part in implementations with the PP module and components like MRP, CRP and others.
Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP IS-Retail. Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements. At least 5 years of work experience in relevant retail consulting services engagements or business environments, implementing or using Retail business processes and applications.
- Independently take up and participate in Business Blueprint workshops, Design End to End solution, Realization, Cut-over, Go Live and Post production support for implementation projects in SAP SD / MM module.
- The candidate must have strong design and implementation knowledge of either SAP SD or MM mainly covering Pricing, OTC process / Purchasing process, Master data, Enterprise elements and SD / MM - Finance integration.
- Fundamental working knowledge of ABAP - covering Data Dictionary objects, Debugging and basic exposure to Exits will be an added advantage.
- Should possess natural analytical way of thinking and troubleshooting issues.
Other Key Skills:
- Uses technical, job knowledge and experience, incorporating functional skills and broad-based business knowledge, to meet and exceed job requirements and Customer expectations
- Customer Focus (internal and external customers): Nurtures relationships by recognizing and delivering on Customer's requirements and opinions.
- Effectively communicates relevant ideas or details of events in a way that enhances relations in the work
- 3 to 4 years plus of supporting, troubleshooting and resolving SAP implementations and the associated integrations/add-ons
- A thorough understanding of core SAP SD/MM/FI concepts.
- Outstanding Customer relationship building skills with the ability to grasp Customers' needs and suggest timely solutions
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, related technical discipline, or equivalent experience Skills:
- Capable of troubleshooting SAP integrations
- Good understanding of business processes and objectives; and the implementation of SAP technologies in complex organization