Specialist Recruiter at Antal International
Views:2429 Applications:212 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - Fulfillment Centre - Startup (5-15 yrs)
- Responsible for managing all the Fulfillment Centers across States.
- Responsible for Capacity planning and new warehouse set-up with all the process and its implementation.
- Execution of overall activities - planning, organizing, Coordinating & controlling all the activities pertaining to receiving, dispatch of finished goods to the end user.
- Preparing Departmental Specific Documents, work procedures, work instructions etc & compiling QMS
- To plan in-house & on job training to all working personnel in the premises & also measured the effectiveness.
- Ensure induction & training plans are complete.
- Monitoring of adherence to safety standards within the departments.
- Preparation of SOP for Receipts, Dispatch, Warehouse & safety.
- Inventory management (PI, Cycle Count, ABC analysis & RCA).
- Ensuring & maintaining FIFO in store & line issuance.
- Ensuring store & retrieval for each location in the warehouse.
- Ensure the Min & Max level of particular parts in warehouse are intact.
- Operation Enhancement through appropriate visual displays/visual controls/visual metrics.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.