Executive Director - Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:131 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Lead - Financial Risk - Life Insurance (5-7 yrs)
Role & Responsibilities:
- To develop financial risk management framework/strategy as per company's business objectives and risk appetite.
- To develop/improve/update financial risk appetite/policies/ tolerances as per changing business/market dynamics.
- To work collaboratively with senior management team and credibly challenge strategies/policies based on independent risk assessments/inputs to facilitate risk-based decision making.
- To conduct research/statistical analysis to assess the frequency and severity of risk events through stress testing, sensitivity analysis etc.
- To develop, calibrate, and run high-quality risk models for quantification and assessment of risk.
- To proactively identify material changes in risk profile and emerging risks.
- To perform financial risk reviews for Market and Credit risk.
- To ensure ALM risk management - liquidity risk and interest rate risk.
- To use sound understanding of derivative instruments for creation of hedging strategies.
- To monitor/analyse key financial matrices and assess the potential impact of changes in them on the financial strength of the company.
- To develop and document the risk methodology and policies/procedures.
- To ensure continuous improvement in risk management framework and monitoring tools.
- Masters, Degree in Engineering/Economics preferred.
- CFA/FRM or other investment/risk certification required.
Experience 5-7 years of experience in the life Insurance industry preferred, especially practical working knowledge of ALM and working in investment/risk department.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.