Lead - Financial Planning & Analysis - IIM/ISB (10-15 yrs)
- Responsible for directing and organizing the financial planning process across the company.
- This position will be the key point of contact for FP&A on their monthly forecast and annual budget process. Conducts performance analysis and progress review reports.
- Leads and conducts special projects, typically projects involve financial analysis and research of business issues in order to provide senior management with financial data and business advice to support their resource allocation decisions and objectives for corporate growth and profitability.
- This is a key position, which will report into the Director Finance and work closely with the senior management including the CEO, Business unit heads, and other key stakeholders.
- This will be an individual contributor role, to begin with, additional resources shall be provided eventually.
- Be a valued business partner and trusted advisor to senior management to provide highly complex financial and technical analysis and recommendations regarding current and proposed business opportunities, and/or internal measurements and methodologies.
- Direct FP&A for all components of corporate financials including revenue, operating expenses, working capital, capital expenditures and cash flow.
- Leading company-wide strategic planning, budget, and quarterly target-setting processes, including monthly forecasts and key performance monitoring
- Coordinating budget reviews, and corporate budget consolidation.
- Key driver for development of strategic and operational plans, annual budgeting process, financial forecasting, business support and reporting.
- Develop and institutionalize financial models, analyses, key business metric that serves as a tool to drive profitable business growth, efficiency and improvement.
- Identify, assess, value and prioritize current and emerging product portfolio and other business initiatives, through regressive financial analysis and business cases.
- Providing analytical perspectives and executive financial summaries to important strategic decisions, including M&A activities and significant capital investments
- Tracking sales pipeline closely to bring about more accurate revenue forecast and operational expenditure requirements.
- Preparing periodic detailed reports with analytics. Ensure that financial reporting of the business performance is accurate and timely.
- Interface with senior leadership regarding financial results, forecasts, planning assumptions and other projects.
PREFERRED CANDIDATE BACKGROUND:
- 10+ years of financial management and analytical experience
- Strong analytical skills, including the ability to identify and quantify the financial impact of opportunities with limited data.
- Experienced financial professional with an advanced qualification in Business Management, Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- Possess a strong combination of business acumen, strong financial & analytical, project/process management, communication (verbal and written) and people skills.
- Past experience with a software product company will be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.