Recruitment Consultant at Talks About People Pvt. Ltd.
Views:129 Applications:48 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Lead - Financial Planning & Analysis - BFSI - CA (6-10 yrs)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identifying cost save and revenue enhancement opportunities and recommending corrective actions to encash the opportunities
- Formations, alignments and reengineering of various processes and activities
- Calculating the Financial impact of potential business decisions
- Budgeting simulations: Reforecast / Long Range Planning / Annual operating Plans
- Ad-hoc and why-why analysis of financial and portfolio trends
- Sensitivity analysis and New products simulations
- Developing various MIS's and Management review reports/dashboards
- Cost save and efficiency Projects:
- Identify and drive Cost save opportunities in the business or other verticals.
- Identifying and optimizing the processes leading to higher efficiency
Qualification and Skill required:-
- Chartered Accountant
- Should have experience in financial planning & analysis.
- Good Excel skills
- Should have collaborative work style to engage with peers & colleagues in other functions across the company.
- Should have attitude to challenge status-quo with high degree of passion & belief.
- Ability to infuse innovative thinking into the business & PnL.
- Exceptionally high motivational levels and need to be a self-starter.
- Should possess the below skill sets:
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills
- Negotiation Skills & influencing skills
- Analytical & Problem - Solving skills
- Relationship Management skills