Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:937 Applications:307 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Lead - Financial Modelling & Analysis - CA (2-7 yrs)
- Forecasting, Data Analysis, and Reporting:
- Build and maintain complex financial models to synthesize financial forecasts and analyses for strategic initiatives, including new business lines / markets / products analysis, strategic decision-making
- Provide assistance and support for collating all key information to be submitted to investors, preparing necessary data and assisting with any other necessary activity in the due diligence and documentation process.
- Work closely with the team and assist in the forecasting process, cash flow analysis & balance sheet analysis.
Incumbents with following expertise are preferred :
Financial Statement analysis & modeling: Expected to have knowledge of financial statement Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow etc. Good working knowledge of financial models DDM, LBO, DCF, Merger Model etc.
- Supporting clients on multiple industries and performing valuation, preparing pitch books, investment thesis.
- Provide high quality analysis on projects including opportunity assessment, M&A mapping, due diligence, investment thesis, company reports, ad-hoc requests and financial analysis.
- Identify attractive opportunities: Identify emerging and high-growth sectors for investment .
- Chartered Accountant (CA); Master's in Business Administration, Finance, accounting, and/or Economics preferred
- 2 -6 years of experience with Advanced Financial Modelling and Data Analytical Skills.
- Expected to be highly skilled and proficient in Excel & creating PowerPoint presentations.
- Must be able to build and maintain complex financial models.
- Self-starter that takes initiative and is driven by new challenges
Please stay safe and take care.