Associate Consultant at Careernet
Views:437 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead - Financial Accounting - CA (4-12 yrs)
- Lead monthly close and periodic stand-alone and consolidated financial reporting (according to listed entity timelines)
- Lead the finance aspect of integration of new acquisition including standardisation of the process & alignment of all stakeholders
- Enable the consolidation and reporting process with technology
- Handle reconciliation of inter-company transactions and cross-charging
- Creating policy and supervising the correctness of application of the accounting principles in the Group.
- Coordinate with internal and statutory audit teams.
- Close Statutory Audit in a timely manner and secure clean audit report
- Participating in the implementation of the ERP system and reporting support system for consolidation purposes.
Education and Experience:
- CA is a must
- A minimum of 6 years of experience in a similar role.
- Preferred Skills: IFRS, IND AS, Indian GAAP, US GAAP, Multi-geography
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.