HR at Crescendo Group
Views:638 Applications:165 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Finance & Accounts/Operations - P2P+O2C - BPO/ITeS (12-20 yrs)
A varied role for a finance professional with strong knowledge of end-to-end FPNA process experience required in Banking, Manufacturing, Retail or Consumer goods. It involves budgeting, forecasting, variance analysis of revenue, working capital, gross margin & predictive reporting
YOUR EMPLOYER - A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Working with the organization to provide support to all business units across the region, including product understanding, validation, problem/query resolution and coordination of communications
- Responsible for accounting of goods and services, through requisitioning, purchasing and receiving.
- Boosting vendor compliance, cutting saving erosion, improving discount capture using preferred suppliers, and in confirming pricing and terms prior to payment.
- Working on audit claims in accordance with client policies and procedures.
- Posting the incoices of payment and work on PO processes
- A CA/ MBA/CFA/CMA preferred with experience in managing Global FP&A engagement is a must
- P2P experience is mandate- O2C delivery experience is required
- Proficiency in SAP, Oracle
- Hands on experience in Team handling - Should have exposure to transformation
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU :
- An opportunity to lead and manage a team of 50+ members
- Fast track career growth.