HR at Crescendo Group
Views:1276 Applications:291 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead - F&A Operations - BFSI (12-20 yrs)
A varied role for a finance professional with strong knowledge of end-to-end F&A operations. It involves leading the Accounting, Intercompany, and Consolidations delivery team and ensuring communication and coordination within and across teams
A leading, global firm providing creative and strategic analytics, IT and consulting solutions for the entire enterprise value chain.
- Leading the Accounting group's interaction with global teams
- Managing a high performing team of people with F&A functions (P2P,RTR,OTC)
- Facilitating interactions between team members and business to promote cross-functional ways of working and promote seamless handoffs
- Participating and contributing in strategic decision making with the customer
- Handling reporting activities across all in-scope regions, and oversee General ledger/Financial statement
- A CA inter/M.Com with minimum12+ years of experience is preferable Hands on experience in Team handling and F&A operations
- Expertise in FnA functions (PTP, OTC and RTR)
- Excellent communication and leadership skills.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU
- An opportunity to lead and manage a team
- Fast track career growth.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.