Senior Consultant at Armour Corporate Services
Views:270 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Lead - ERP Implementation - Logistics/Transportation (12-15 yrs)
Job Purpose :
- Lead the project of Oracle Financials implementation at all the offices and Warehouses across India by working closely with the CFO and the Finance team the operations team at the Branch Offices and Warehouses
- The Implementation Partner's team
- Train the users and provide technical support for all the locations.
Job Requirements :
- B Tech (Must) + MBA (Desirable)
- 12+ years of experience in implementation of software solutions based on ERP workflow.
- Willingness to work in a rapidly expanding Start-up where systems, processes and structures are evolving continuously.
- Experience of leading and executing at least 2 end to end implementations of Oracle Financials ERP from the client end (not from Implementation Consultant end) in a multi location environment in Logistics, Supply Chain sector.
- In depth knowledge of all Oracle Financials modules, viz, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Cash Management, Fixed Assets and General Ledger Module.
- A strong background in project management, including experience developing work-breakdown structures and project plans. Formal Project Management methodology training, with significant practical use. Certifications such as the Project Management Professional (PMP) are a plus.
- Outstanding networking skills. History of building extraordinary relationships with internal and external stakeholders (3P Implementation Partners). Demonstrated ability to interact well at the - C- level.
- Ability to handle a variety of different projects simultaneously, adapt quickly and easily, manage multiple deadlines and multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Very strong organizational skills, attention to detail, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, willing to work in a small team solving large business problems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including experience in successfully delivering presentations and managing meetings via web conferencing.
- Willing to travel to Offices and Warehouses across India.