Senior Consultant at ABC Consultants
Views:79 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead - Employee Wellbeing - Healthcare/Clinical Psychology - IT (16-23 yrs)
Create a truly human workplace by building an organization-wide culture of wellbeing - physical, mental, social, financial, spiritual - where people feel supported and know they are constantly growing and learning every day. Integrate wellbeing of each employee into the larger business strategy. Foster a culture of care and compassion through ongoing focus on enabling leaders and supervisors to lead with empathy and cultivate a supportive climate for our people
What would you do?
- Lead the India wellbeing strategy focused on all aspects of wellbeing of our people enabling them to bring their best selves to work every day.
- Bring thought leadership, market insights (internal and external) and research in the area of workplace wellbeing and shape wellbeing priorities for India
- Translate wellbeing strategy into executable programs, annual priorities and targets.
- Work with India leadership to integrate wellbeing strategy into the larger business strategy, get necessary buy-in and funding support for the wellbeing strategy and programs
- Work closely with the HR Talent Strategy, GAP, wellbeing initiatives teams to execute the strategy and supporting programs while holding accountability for outcomes
- Consolidate, align and derive scale benefits on existing initiatives currently being led by business or HR. Work with ecosystem partners and vendors, and manage budget and spend for the wellbeing programs
- Establish governance, ways of working and define operational cadence. Define success criteria to measure the impact and effectiveness of the wellbeing programs
- Proactively anticipate and identify risks and manage issues as they arise
Who are we looking for?
Experience, skills and qualification:
- Experience with proven track record of setting strategic vision and deploying powerful yet inclusive cultural transformation programs
- Experience in occupational health, wellbeing, healthcare, culture of health
- Demonstrated experience around delivering ROI with a positive impact on organizational wellbeing
- Extensive knowledge of employee experience, behavioral modification, business acumen, and passion for wellbeing
- Excellent organizational, program management, and planning skills
Preferred - Specialization in Healthcare/ Clinical Psychology
- Ability to influence senior stakeholders and collaborate across ecosystem
- Ability to work alone and as part of a team, with a proactive approach to problem solving
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
- Strong internal and external networking
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic work environment and work through ambiguity