Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:415 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Lead - Employee Relations - Pharma (10-18 yrs)
Employee Relations Lead for a Pharma Brand in Chennai
1. As a custodian of the ER/HR policies and standards, provide consulting and advisory support on Employee Relations (ER) policies, standards and disciplinary procedures to the business stakeholders, HR Business Partners and the HR team in alignment with the company's Code of Ethics.
2. Develop best-in-class Industrial Relations practices and framework by formulating strategies that meet the business and HR vision.
3. Manage Industrial Relations/Employee Relations and be accountable for employee welfare, grievance management, disciplinary control , union management (collective Bargaining &; LTS) and liaising with external stake holders.(Govt Officials & Local Bodies)
4. Proactively forecast future industrial relations challenges, trend and conduct risk analysis.
5. Be well versed with collective bargaining trends, economics and labour laws. Spearhead the collective bargaining processes to ensure the most favorable outcomes.
6. Provide consulting services to HRBPs on managing disciplinary matters and grievance cases. Provide strategic consultative services to various internal business stakeholders on specific change management and culture-related issues.
7. Contribute to the development and enhancement of ER/HR policies, standards, procedures and guidelines in accordance with company standards and in ensuring relevance to local culture, labour laws, and practices
8. Engaging HRBPs, employees and line management in awareness and training programs of employee relations matters including POSH awareness
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.