Lead - Employee Relations - IT (5-8 yrs)
Our client is an esteemed IT giant looking to hire their Employee Relations Lead
- Provide strong technical expertise in employee relations, address people related challenges, cross-organization analysis to drive employee engagement strategies/changes
- Conduct objective, unbiased and timely HR investigations in response to employee related allegations, hotline reports and external agency claims to mitigate risk, address high-complexity complaints, and achieve effective resolutions.
- Drive the process of preparing an investigation in collaboration with legal and other stakeholders followed by implementation and communication of recommended actions
- Drive Manager Enablement with respect to various aspects of employee relations- educate, Coach, and counsel managers at all threes stages. Formulate Action plans for the same
- Facilitate & Manage various ER process like Corrective action plans, Reduction in force, etc.
- Identify retention needs and collaborate with BPs & COEs in Developing Appropriate Retention Strategies
- Prepare and document findings for all investigations with follow-through on all matters.
- Proactively and tactfully deal with workforce elimination and retaliation
A successful Candidate-
- A full time MBA with 5-8 years of work experience in Employee Relations, or Hr business partnership where majority responsibilities are ER related
- Exceptional communication skills
- Excellent stakeholder management skills to liason with Global teams
- High energy level, comfortable in multitasking
- SME for Employee relations