Lead - Employee Relations & Admin - Paper Manufacturing Firm (5-10 yrs)
Are you looking for a job that will give you work satisfaction, and provide exposure to a global manufacturing company.
Our client is a paper manufacturing firm with its HO in Gurgaon. Established 4 decades and produces paper & paper products. Its distribution network of 100+ dealers has a reach not only over the length and breadth of India but across the globe with a focus on demand markets and exporting their products to the SAARC countries, Africa and the Middle East. It is the largest paper mill production house of its kind and is among the top ten in paper production in India. It believes that the workspace plays a very major role in the productivity of an employee therefore the campus has a unique state-of- the- art infrastructure well equipped with the latest technology and sprawling over 100 acres.
As the Lead - ER and Admin, you will handle liaison and administration activities; Office Management, Canteen Management, Colony allotment & Maintenance, Guesthouse Admin, Employee facilitation, Mediclaim, Event Management, Housekeeping, etc.
What you will do -
- Leading Disciplinary Proceeding and Code of Conduct. Interpreting and applying company policy and procedures, as well as any federal or local regulations.
- Providing guidance to managers in cases involving performance counselling, attendance or other policy violations, including disciplinary recommendations and associated documentation.
- Serving as a specialist within the ER/ IR (Employee Relations & Industrial Relations) market HR Solution team to provide relevant and effective consulting services to businesses for Labour Law Statutory Compliances, Employee Disciplinary Process, Performance Improvement Plans, Terminations.
- Using general ER/ IR knowledge to perform ER/ IR projects in domain area projects consult with ER/ IR Country Lead & Stakeholders; executing the project as per agreed timelines keeping in consideration of business deliverable and industrial environment.
- Executing the co-ordinated deployment of ER/ IR services, including any specific strategy requirements work closely with business stakeholders, union committee & external agencies for strategic deliverables viz. long term settlements, manpower budgeting, dealing with low performers, terminations, employment contracts interpretations & any other deliverables assigned time to time.
- Using market domain and general ER/ IR knowledge, provide input to ensure service delivery is compliant with laws, regulations, and corporate policies lead the labour law compliances and provide consultation, advise to business and ensure the location is fully compliant with the labour laws applicable to the location.
- Being responsible for ensuring proper use of vendor management of ER/ IR providers lead the vendor management, service providers management; doing regular reviews of services, contract/ agreements and keeping CSS&P, Finance and user department for service & business deliverables.
- Involving legal and/ or external consultants to interpret and implement complex/ ambiguous policies.
- Working closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, building morale, increasing productivity and retention.
- Developing and overseeing control systems to prevent or deal with violations of legal guidelines and internal policies.
What you need to have:
- MSW or MBA, preferably in human resource management or related field or equivalent level of experience, training and education.
- Minimum Three to five years of experience at a management or senior administrative level with emphasis on employee/labor relations.
- Holds Business Acumen, HR Expertise, Critical Evaluation and Ethical Practice as major competencies
- Has Excellent Communication, Consultative and Leadership & Navigation skills
- Relationship Management Expertise.
Salary offered - 12-15 LPA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.