Lead - Employee Data Process Design - Human Resource Outsourcing (10-18 yrs)
We are currently retained by a leading global professional services company, to hire an HRO Lead for Employee Data Process Design. This is a leadership role and requires someone with the right experience and expertise in workforce data admin and HCM in BPO/Shared services only.
This role will offer you a great opportunity to lead the various aspects of large processes in Employee data process design in a global environment. The role also offers you the opportunity to identify business opportunities with the current clients and expand the scope of the business. The role involves providing leading practices, Industry benchmarks and process design considerations while incorporating build-to-operate efficiency design principles.
Before you apply, please note :
- You must have worked in HRO domain in the North America Markets
- Domain expertise in Employee data process
- Should be open to work in different time zones as per the business requirement primarily to support North America markets.
- Must have led atleast one HCM implementation
Key Responsibilities :
- Providing end to end process and policy expertise/input for all workforce Data Admin processes including Onboarding, Job & Personal data changes, Transfers, Global Mobility, Exit Management etc.
- Participate and lead process improvement agendas and share Innovative practices, resulting in measurable client value creation.
- Provide inputs and participate in end to end process scenarios, development and testing for Cloud HRIS.
- Provide input for technology configuration (Cloud HRIS Workday/Success Factors) and assist in identifying gaps and matching automation opportunities.
- Provide input to the creation of a Global Quality Framework of quantified measurement criterias in alignment with client/contractual needs.
- Create global and local Work Instructions and help train Service delivery teams.
- Creating and proactively managing a network of stakeholders such as the global, regional and cluster leads interfacing with this role and presenting the responses from across business to the client. Timely problem resolution in the most effective manner.
- Carefully sense & identify client concern or dissatisfaction and perform actions to address them quickly. Own and manage all process escalations, while working with Global Service delivery teams.
To fit the bill, you must have :
- Graduation/Post Graduation in Human Resources from a top school/college.
- Minimum 10+ years of experience in HR consulting & delivery for Core HR processes across multiple global clients.
- Must have led and been part of at least one HCM implementation - Workday/Success factor or Cloud based HRIS platform for International clients.
- Must have led a team of 100+ with matrix reporting relationships
- Sound Operations management experience (including service performance metrics management) and sound contractual / change management knowledge.
- Must have experience in direct interaction with international clients to understand their requirements for service delivery and Global exposure know-how of different cultures.
- Hands on experience with HRIS cloud-based technologies like Workday, SuccessFactors and Ticketing tools like ServiceNow, WQM, Remedy etc.
- Expertise in any HR functional scope ( EDM, Compensation, Employee Relations, Performance & Succession planning etc ) is an advantage.
- Workday or SuccessFactors certification preferred
- Travel readiness and flexibility to work in different time zones
Interested candidates please apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fitment to the role along with your forte in HRO (specific to employee data processing, HCM), third party client handling experience, maximum team sized managed and current CTC.
Please do note this is not an HR Operations corporate role and will not consider anyone who does not have HRO exposure to US clients and leading large teams.