Partner at Premier Consultants
Views:197 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead Educational Specialist - Assessments (8-10 yrs)
Position: Lead Educational Specialist - Assessments
Key roles and responsibilities:
- Company promotes leadership and managerial skills at each level. Hence the candidate should be ready to own the tasks, manage projects and exhibit leadership qualities.
- Lead creation, review and suggestions on question ideas for scholastics and coscholastic assessments.
- Plan, support, ideate, suggest and execute assessment strategies for scholastic and coscholastic assessments and planning, managing and working with the team to get ensure high-quality assessment tools.
- Lead by ideating and creating assessments thoughtfully for different projects that answer the need of the project working closely in tandem with Company's partners.
- Ideate and create modules thoughtfully for capacity building workshops that can achieve their purpose - including Word, PowerPoint and video modules.
- Lead the Assessments team in to conduct successful capacity building workshops.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate, educate and coordinate the project needs of assessment, execution & analysis.
- Do continuous product-level analysis to identify strengths and areas of improvement needed for assessments.
- Maintain up-to-date documentation of the different product features.
- Look through data through a research perspective and create research-based ideas to analyse data to create deeper understanding of pedagogy.
- Understand analysis and reporting needs for the project and ensure analyses for the given project and write reports.
- Travel to support and enhance research projects or partner activities.
- Lead the team's growth and learning as and when needed.
- Create and deliver high quality documents as per project and partner needs with an eye for detail.
- Follow-up and close issues reported by clients.
- Commenting and finalizing questions made by team members to enhance the quality of questions.
- Analyzing large-scale student response data to figure out how children think and learn.
- Lead the process of designing and conducting training and workshops on Assessment Process, Question making, understanding results, and reports, etc.
- Conduct evaluator training/post analysis workshops throughout the country.
- Spending considerable time on the field by setting standard processes, doing training for invigilators and helping out with field audit and other relevant implements
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.