Lead Economist - Financial Services Firm (10-15 yrs)
Opening - Lead Economist
Company - One of the leading Financial Services firm
Role & Responsibilities:
- Provide economic analysis and recommendations to the sales team/Senior Analysts
- Understanding of the structure of the Indian economy and presenting it commercially, interpreting high frequency data, forecasting, report writing, selling ideas to internal clients, regular & timely follow up of economy-related events.
- Investment advising
- Interaction with internal (sales) and external clients on sector and company updates, published research
- Maintaining data and records in a systematic manner
- Maintenance of relationships with policy experts wherein one needs to get a meeting for a client or sales independently
- Independently prepare notes/ emails, idea generation
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.