Lead - eCommerce Merchandising - Retail (8-12 yrs)
Lead-Ecommerce Merchandising-Global Retail Company
- Driving the annual/ monthly plan for the category/categories.
- Ability to plan the month for regular business/ campaigns and special events like launches, flash sales, etc.
- Understanding of mobiles sales/ traffic/ conversion at a segment level and ensuring track.
- Understanding of mobiles category in detail and how people make purchases in the category and brands across segments.
- Month planning of the category with buying and marketing to drive traffic at a channel to SKU level, sales, and conversion.
- Ensure customer funnels and journeys are in place for the best in class customer experience to drive conversions.
- Ensure customer has a seamless buying experience for the category that he/she is handling.
- Understanding of Adobe analytics or similar tools.
- Ensure all store campaigns, cashback, and affordability offers are live on the website.
- Work with Design & Content team to create banners with attractive merchandise and appropriate copy for category properties in accordance with the merch plans
- Should be able to articulate requirements to cross-functional teams and collaborate to drive business requirements.
- Coordinate with category/brands to get deals & offers benchmarking online or otherwise.
- Coordinate with category/ brands/ marketing and drive monetization.
- Detailed campaign, banner, and category analysis.
- Scanning of competitive assortments & pricing to identify gaps, threat's and opportunities for Croma and take corrective actions in conjunction with related teams.
- Coordinating with Buying teams and directly with Brands to ensure timely availability of rich product content
- Monitoring & aligning inventory to ensure the fastest delivery
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.