Co-Founder at Hireginie Talent Cloud Pvt Ltd
Views:350 Applications:64 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:62
Lead - Digital Transformation & Insights - eCommerce (3-5 yrs)
Designation: Lead - Digital Transformation & Insights
Job Location: Mumbai,
Industry preference: Jewellery/Luxury/Lifestyle segment
Experience: 3 to 5 years
On behalf of our client we are scouting for Lead - Digital Transformation & Insights. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced and driven professional to join a rapidly growing international brand and lead the "Digital Transformation, Operations, and Insights" team to success. If you have a passion for digital and a desire to drive business change and improve customer experiences, we would love to hear from you.
- Act as the brand teams' primary point of contact within the "Digital Transformation and Insights" team to deliver digital solutions that drive business change and improve customer experiences for our brands.
- Partner with the brand teams to understand their business requirements and bridge any gaps between the groups to ensure the delivery of a final solution.
- Manage external agencies, freelancers, and in-house specialists to deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Play a key role in implementing and maintaining the company's digital systems, marketing, and technology, including websites, performance marketing on Google & Facebook Ads, digital analytics, email marketing, and platforming and automation.
- Ensure data-driven decision-making by leveraging key insights.
- Stay up-to-date with digital trends and technologies and continuously seek opportunities to innovate and improve our digital offerings.
- Degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Marketing, Business Administration, etc.).
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in digital operations, digital marketing, or a related field.
- Strong knowledge of website development, eCommerce, performance marketing, and digital analytics.
- Ability to lead and manage a team of digital specialists.
- Fluency in English and excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
- Fluency in English with exceptional presentation and analytical skills.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and eCommerce.
- Experience managing teams and delivering digital projects.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills, with the ability to work with both technical and non-technical teams.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.