Lead - Digital Transformation - Banking Domain - Consulting Firm (12-20 yrs)
We are currently retained by a Fortune Global 500 MNC to hire a Digital Transformation (Banking) Lead to spearhead engagements for their financial services clients. This is a leadership role and the person will play a significant role in helping clients develop corporate strategies, make strategic M&A decisions, structure effective business and operating models, and transform their businesses - all in an effort to grow their business while maintaining or reducing costs.
Before you hit the Apply button, request you to read the ASK of the role- as this has a specific ask and requires someone from a Big 4 consulting background and isn- t a technical or functional role.
This role would include :
- Providing solutions to complex business problems for area(s) of responsibility where analysis of situations requires an in-depth knowledge of their clients' strategic/organizational objectives
- Frequent interaction with senior management levels at a client and/or within the company, which involves presenting analysis and recommendations, facilitating workshops, and negotiating or influencing on significant matters
- Managing activities and deliverables against plan, reviewing draft output, and providing feedback/coaching to project team members
- Perform role of counsellor and coach, provide input and guidance into the firm's staffing process, and actively participate in staff recruitment and retention activities
To fit the bill, you must have a minimum of 12 years of experience from working within Financial Services out of which 5 years should be external consulting experience (Big 4).
Required Skills & Attributes:
- Worked on Digital product offerings in Financial Services
- Be able to develop and maintain strong trust-based relationships with clients
- Good knowledge of emerging trends in IT like Cloud, Artificial Intelligence, Robotic Process Automation, Digital transformation, Etc
- Good knowledge of Banking and Financial Services industry domain skills - especially in areas like Commercial Banking, Payments and Treasury, Lending, Credit Cards, Wealth and Investment Management, Capital Markets,
- Experience working with - C- level executive clients
- Excellent communication and team management skills.
- Well organized and self-directed.
If you think you fit the bill then do send us a cover note on your experience, fitment along with your detailed CV, your work in leading digital transformation for a banking or capital markets client along with your current CTC. We will get back to you.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.