Lead Digital Media Planner - Advertising & Programmatic Media (4-7 yrs)
About Merito :-
Merito is a curated talent platform where we identify, assess, and connect candidates for matching job opportunities. We are working with the mission to change the way hiring is done. The company is founded by a team consisting of alumni from IIM Ahmedabad, McKinsey with more than 2 decades of experience in recruitment, training, and coaching.
Our client :-
Our client is Google partner in advertising and a premier Insight-driven Marketing platform. As a managed buying solution provider, they work with leading digital-first brands in India and are expanding our footprint globally, particularly focused on fast growing app-first start-ups driving their next level of scale via programmatic media. For many of its clients, programmatic marketing has emerged amongst their top three growth marketing channels alongside Google Ads and Facebook.
- Develop integrated digital media strategies
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Coordinate the implementation of digital media plans
- Create and manage digital campaign budgets
- Negotiate and purchase digital advertising space
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to deliver fully integrated campaigns
- Track digital campaign performance
- Analyze campaign metrics, prepare performance reports, and provide recommendations
- Monitor market trends and identify new digital opportunities
- Bachelor's degree in communication, marketing, or advertising
- At least 4 years of digital marketing experience.
- Experience with campaign management and ad serving technology, including Google Analytics.
- Deep knowledge of paid search, display advertising, and social media advertising.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Highly passionate, collaborative, outgoing, creative media leader and thinker
- Excellent communication/presentation/client management skills