Lead - Digital Marketing - Software Development Firm (4-10 yrs)
A software development company, headquartered in New York having multiple offices across the globe is looking for Head - Digital Marketing for it's offshore development centre based out in Chandigarh.
- Digital content management, Keyword research, Search engine optimization (SEO), Analyzing web analytics.
- All social media strategies and; online outreach programs.
- Develop strategies that increase traffic, demand and conversion.
- Suggest digital strategies that complement the company s sales and marketing efforts.
- Studying competitor digital marketing strategy.
- Provide direction and direct team members in the performance of their duties, establishing work priorities, and in achieving company initiatives.
- Digital campaigns - Develop and execute high impact digital ; social brand communications programs for all ATL campaigns.
- Manage all owned media channels - Complete ownership of social media channels.
- Regularly tracking conversion rates and making improvements to the brand in digital ecosystem.
- Developing and managing digital marketing campaigns and utilizing a range of techniques including SEM/SEO to improve performance.
- Social media marketing - Creating, managing and growing the company's presence through blogs, Twitter, Facebook, and other strategically relevant online social properties.
- Digital Analytics - Maintaining processes to track conversion rates and making improvements to the brand in digital ecosystem.
- Defining success metrics and reporting needs for campaigns. Requirements Highly proficient product ; service marketer with experience in digital marketing.
- 6 or more years of digital marketing, marketing communication and/or advertising experience required
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Manager/lead or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords, email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills