Team Leader at R2R Consults
Views:248 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Lead - Digital Marketing - Real Estate Industry (10-20 yrs)
- In this role you will be responsible for growth of the digital pipeline, from aligning briefs with business goals to translating key objectives into an integrated plan.
- Planning content engagement, contact acquisition and demand generation through email, web, social and targeted advertising.
- Develop key customer audiences by planning return-user engagement and remarketing experiences
- Identify critical areas of improvement across the web user journey and funnel while developing plans to address challenges in a rapid and effective manner.
- Strategize the go-to-market activation plan including channel mix, reach and ROI.
- Build systems for forecasting, measuring, and reporting on the performance of campaigns.
- Drive the measurement for marketing ROI to demonstrate digital as an enabler of growth.
- Evaluate and develop new digital marketing channels and opportunities.
- Strong project management, analytic and interpersonal skills
- Writing briefs
- Developing and organizing campaign projects and assets
- Timely communication coordinating all stakeholders
- Managing timely delivery and outcomes
- Motivated and independent to act with precision and initiative.
Social Media Marketing:
- Facebook Marketing
- Instagram Marketing
- YouTube Marketing
One Should have worked on:
1. PPC Campaigns
2. Site analysis
3. SEO Tools
4. On-page Knowledge
5. Content Analysis
6. Off - Page Knowledge
7. AdWords and paid campaigns.
8. Leads generation
- B. Tech / MBA / Graduate Degree in Computers/IT/ Marketing / Advertising with business understanding.
- MBA (Marketing) Preferred
- Minimum 7 Years of experience from Real Estate industry is Mandatory.