Talent Advisory Partner at Catalyst Solutions
Views:805 Applications:255 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Lead - Digital Marketing - IT (5-8 yrs)
Lead - Digital Marketing
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Manage organizations website
- Optimize content for the website and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
- Track the website traffic flow and provide internal reports regularly
- Fix any error in online content and arrange webinars and webcasts
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Work on SEO of the website pages.
- Edit and post content, videos, podcasts, and audio content on online sites.
- Promote companys product and services in the digital space.
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns.
- Drive website traffic and acquire leads.
- Conduct on-site and off-site analysis of clients in various industries.
- Compile performances report using Google Analytics program.