Consultant at Headspace HR
Views:487 Applications:171 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Lead - Digital Marketing - Consumer Durable (7-14 yrs)
Experience in various spheres of Digital marketing, Ecommerce marketing, Social Media Marketing, Go To Market, Product Marketing, Marketing analytics, Conversion Optimization (CRO), SEO, PPC Optimization, Multivariate A/B Testing, Marketing Budget Management, CRM, Leadership, Liaison & Coordination, Agency and Team Management.
Key Job Responsibilities :
- Work with the leadership team to define and understand the overall business objectives, Sales and Marketing objectives and translate the same into digital marketing objectives; define the workplan, budget and targets for each lever in digital marketing and take full responsibility to deliver these
- End to end thought leadership (both Technical and Business) of the full stack digital customer acquisition engine
- Define aspiration/goals for digital customer acquisition for each product/BU
- Define full roadmap of what it takes to achieve those goals & aspirations (team, processes, capabilities, investment, the technology needed)
- Set up the team and processes and lead the team on day to day basis
- Day to day oversight on execution and decision making to drive ROI backed performance of digital customer acquisition
- Ensure technology integration & automation for driving seamless revenue tracking and driving revenue growth opportunities.
- Keep a continuous tab on competition, stakeholders and update strategies such as to make digital engine a USP for the business vs. others
- Transfer successful use cases from other industries and borrow learnings from outside
- Identify & implement monetizable digitalled customer propositions