Research Associate at Antal International
Views:24 Applications:0 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Lead - Digital Forensics (8-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Technical support for investigation of cases across the group. Conducting investigations as per investigation policy of the group and ensuring effective closure of the investigations.
- Provide support to Ethics & Integrity team members in unearthing evidences out of digital storage medias using forensics tools.
2) Prevention of Data/Intellectual Property Leakage :
- Ensuring prevention of data/IP leakage through websense alert monitoring.
- Review of incident logs
- Generate Alert Notes and suggest system Improvement Notes.
3) Improving Ethics Culture
- Educating the employees and vendors for effective participation in ethics and anti-fraud awareness programs and promoting a culture of zero tolerance to frauds and other unethical practices.
4) Team Development :
- 8 to 10 years of experience in Cyber Forensics/Digital Forensics, Incident response, Log analysis, Threat intelligence.
- B. Tech in Comp Science or IT or Electronics& Communication/ MCA
- Exposure of using Forensics tools like Encase, FTK etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.