Lead - Design - FMCG (8-10 yrs)
With the aim of helping parents protect their children from developing lifestyle disorders due to unhealthy diet, our client was founded with the focus on creating innovative, tasty yet health-focused food products for children. Their products include various millet-based mixes, breakfast cereals, snacks, noodles, etc. They use variety of millets as their main ingredient, such as ragi, jowar, oats, etc.
Founded in 2016 and headquartered in Gurgaon, our client sells their products across several leading online platforms and their products are available in stores in India and the UAE. They have raised a total of $10M in funding over 4 rounds.
As a Design Lead, you will be responsible for being the key visualizer of campaigns within the company ethos.
What you will do :
- Designing brand campaigns and promotional events and elevating content on social media across platforms - Online, D2C website assets, Performance , Emailer marketing , PR ,Product launches, Season launches, Moment marketing, CSR
- Creating really strong visuals that have recall and noticeability online & offline, amidst clutter through a 360 degree approach across brand touchpoints
- Coordinating with brand, marketing, digital to develop creative strategies
- Organizing, directing and motivating the team of 3-4 designers
- Balancing competing priorities and multiple projects while meeting strict deadlines
Desired Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- Minimum 8-10 years of related work experience
- Prior experience of working in D2C, FMCG, Consumer Durable, lifestyle etc