Assistant Manager - Talent Acquisition at People Resources
Views:322 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Lead/Deputy General Manager - Consolidation & Reporting - FMCG/Pharma - CA (12-15 yrs)
DGM-Consolidation and Reporting
DGM-Consolidation and Reporting ( Delhi/ NCR) for a very large and global Indian MNC growing rapidly in domestic as well as global markets. CA with minimum of 12 years of well-rounded experience in all aspects of finance and accounts function in renowned process-oriented companies
Key Responsibilities :
- This role will be responsible for the consolidation of the P&L and Balance Sheet including subsidiaries, covering all businesses and units in a timely and accurate manner. The role will ensure compliance with the Indian Accounting Standards and IFRS and the company's policies and procedures in closing of the financial statements. The role will also be responsible for leading the statutory reporting, facilitating the internal and statutory audits satisfactorily and in a timely.
- Support the Finance Controller in defining the Financial Policies/ Controls and Procedures for the organization.
- Identify any areas of internal accounting and control weaknesses or potential risk and map the same with adequate provisions.
Accounting & Consolidation :
- Liaison with Controls & Compliance, plant locations and Shared Services teams to ensure financial statements are prepared in a timely and accurate manner.
- Scrutinize and check periodically the hygiene of General Ledger entries and balances.
- Ensure consolidation and finalization of the year-end financial statements including P&L and Balance Sheet and Audits (statutory and tax audit) and consolidation of the subsidiary company accounts as per the Indian Accounting Standards and IFRS.
- Issue guidelines to all locations for timely and accurate closure of accounts.
- Proactively identify training gaps in users impacting the hygiene of financial statements
- Carry out Balance Sheet Reviews and ensure correctness of the same.
- Drive timely capitalization of projects and timely review of ongoing projects.
- Actively participate in review of accounting policies and procedures for ensuring benefits relating to SEZ, tax incentives, etc.
- Ensure accuracy and timelines in preparation of consolidated accounts and financial MIS in line with the accounting policies.
- Participate in the formulation of budgetary and accounting policies for the company.
Account Reconciliation :
- Review and sign off the month-end account reconciliations and attend to issues highlighted.
- Ensure and review bank reconciliation for all businesses.
- Ensure implementation of financial control systems including proper systems and procedures for approval, passing and booking expenses.
- Work towards effective resolution of any discrepancy or data/ entry issue for any business in consultation with the Finance Controller.
Documentation & MIS :
- Ensure all statutory and accounting related documents and records are maintained consistently, accurately and up to date
- Ensure all updation on the SAP System is undertaken and completed in a timely manner and resolve any issues that may be highlighted
- Ensure that all statutory records are accurately maintained at all locations.
- Review and sign off all MIS reports that are to be presented to the senior management team.
- Ensure timely completion of the statutory and tax audits for the company.
- Review inputs from Internal auditor for the finance function.
- Own the process of ensuring Segregation of Duties for the function.
- Ensure all required information is provided to the auditors and all queries raised are adequately addressed.
- Ensure audit reports are received from auditors in timely manner