Talent Consultant at Meyrahkee
Views:350 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Lead - Demand Planning - Textile/FMCD/Logistics (5-8 yrs)
Lead - Demand Planning
- Leading the brand AOP and OTB planning.
- Managing and driving AOP and category planning for the brand.
- Planning and forecasting of the relevant variables including OTB, sales, margin, profit, stock turn, and margin mix highlighting opportunities, threats, and required action.
- Prepares trade updates for their area communicates key highlights and lowlights and identifies actions.
- Feeds into the assortment strategy alongside Buying counterpart.
- Ensure the assortment and ranging policies are aligned to the wider business strategy.
- Tracking achievements versus plan and highlighting issues and proposing solutions- Ensure the best in a class data-driven approach to reporting, analytics, planning, and in-season management.
- Align with the Online Brand Strategy plan and assist the dedicated teams on operational actions for acquisition, promotion, retention, communication, etc.
- Building strong relationships with key stakeholders in Leadership and with Buying, Marketing and Ecommerce teams.
Qualifications & Skills :
- 5-8 years of merchandising experience in the fashion e-commerce space.
- Strong Excel Skills- Highly analytical with reporting experience and understanding of data- modelling and forecasting is required. PowerBi and SQL experience is a plus.
- Team management experience is a plus.
- Good product management and liaison with wider teams.
- Commercial awareness to drive conversion rates onsite.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.