Senior Recruitment Specialist at Taggd
Views:4309 Applications:669 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:183
Lead - Demand Planner/Supply Planner - Pharma (4-8 yrs)
Profile-Demand Planner/Lead Supply Planner Pharma Background only
Experience - 4 to 8 years in supply planning, demand planning, supply chain , inventory management ,demand forecasting in pharmaceutical industries only.
Remuneration - Best in Industry
MBA only from Tier 1 colleges preferred .
Roles and Responsibilities -
- Lead the Supply planning team for In-house manufactured products, Loan License Products, Third Party Manufactured Products & In-licensed products to ensure:
- Ensure adherence to planning process from NRP to Scheduling to dispatch.
- Material Planning for RM & PM
- Maintain high product availability at distribution points with optimum inventory levels (FG/ RM/ PM)
- Minimize back order/ High levels of OTIF/ Minimum gap in R Vs C Vs A
- Drive Pre-S&OP with plants and external manufacturing team and resolve capacity, material shortages, quality issues
- Planning Know-how (Tools: ERP / Excel) SAP R/3 (MM,PP&SD ) Market understanding Regulatory & Quality Understanding, Communication, Interaction, Presentation, Interpersonal