Principal Consultant at Talent Leads Consultants
Views:68 Applications:21 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Lead - Demand Creation Specialist (5-11 yrs)
Lead - Demand Creation Specialist
Lead Demand Creation Specialist (develop marketing campaigns), Chennai
Employment Type : Full Time, Permanent
Job Description :
Job Title : Lead Demand Creation Specialist
Job Description Summary :
- The Services Marketing and Communications team is an integrated team that collects, develops and deploys marketing campaigns that build a pipeline of opportunity for sales teams globally across all segments.
- Carry out analysis and creatively develop marketing campaigns & collaterals supporting PC Services growth strategy SmartGrow. This is a marketing led program with objective to grow service commercial pipeline and orders by developing specific service offerings with specific value proposition on a targeted customer list. Each campaign may consist of over 1,000 potential customers (leads) and a specific product or service that PC can provide.
- The role may include as well to support & drive India internal and external communications activities.
- The role is part of a small global team with high visibility to top leadership.
Job Description :
Essential Responsibilities :
- Analyze information on the installed base of PC products, sales and other information such as feedback and results from prior campaigns.
- Understand engineering and commercial content of proposed offerings/initial commercial ideas.
- Partner with the right partners (Product Leads, Engineering, Sales teams and Marketing colleagues) to build clear, concise and compelling value propositions and customer facing documents such as brochures, emails and case studies.
- Independently drive campaign material development from beginning to end.
- Collaborate with different regional/segment teams to gather feedback on existing campaigns, seeking to continuously improve the impact and effectiveness of campaigns and incorporate learning into future campaigns.
- Support India team on internal/external communications and marketing initiatives.
- Support Services Digital initiatives and communications.
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing or Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Demonstrated successful project management experience
- Strong interpersonal & leadership skills, ability to work in a matrix or with people from different functions or regions.
- Ability to understand complex engineering and commercial issues and communicate them simply
- Experienced in working with excel to produce numerical analyses employing pivot tables and macros
- Experienced in marketing/digital tools such as Marketo, Adobe InDesign, etc.
- Fluent in English with strong writing & communication skills
Desired Characteristics :
- Ability to embrace change, be flexible and creative, solution oriented.
- Self-motivated and able to work effectively in a matrixed, globally based teams
- Experience : 6 to 10 years
- Annual CTC : Rupees 12,00,000 to 20,00,000