Lead Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:2008 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead - Decision Engineering - Artificial Intelligence (8-14 yrs)
- Will be responsible for the design & execution of multiple client implementation projects from the requirement, scope, conception, risk, budget, user stories and project tracking milestones.
- Lead, and manage a team of data engineers, data scientists and engineering specialists to build and deliver client solutions with maximum satisfaction
- Improve and accelerate our insights on science, statistical modelling, algorithm design, and prototyping, by specific industry/functional domains
- Maintain an understanding of relevant industry domain, and technology trends in said area.
- Effectively communicate objectives, develop plans, status, issues, analyse risks and develop frameworks to the various stakeholders.
- Display thought leadership and partnership abilities, especially conflict resolution and team development.
- Ability to understand & build Leni & Mosaic into the solution sets, and to be able to provide development inputs back to the product teams
- Drive Business growth of repeat customer and referral customers through great client experience.
- AI skill sets - handson Machine/Deep Learning algorithms and platforms, neural networks in any, or all of the following areas, specifically, in Data & Analytics use cases
- Language - Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification
- Vision - computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform will be important, e.g. IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, Google Api.Ai, Facebook Wit.Ai, Chatbots using Microsoft Bot
- Knowledge and experience of key machine learning and deep learning framework, e.g. Keras, TensorFlow, Caffe, CNTK, Jiraffe, MXNet and PyTorch commercial technologies/platforms, etc
- Ability to break down larger problems and navigate through them to ensure the most robust and pragmatic solutions.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders across diverse domains like Analytics, AI, Technology and Business in their functional language
- Convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, influencing them to take action towards advancing shared interests and business goals.
- Create a work environment that drives high standards for individual, team and organization to help realize full people potential and keep them engaged in that process
- Practiced either of the quality methodologies like Agile, Six sigma, TQM, etc.
- Masters in CS/Business/MSc/M. tech/PhD is preferable
- Bachelor Engineering Degree/B. Tech or equivalent
- Experience with data mining or machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing
- Experience working effectively with engineering and analytics teams with hands on coding background
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.