Associate Consultant Recruiter at Change Leaders
Views:996 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Lead - Decision Engineering - Artificial Intelligence (8-14 yrs)
- Will be responsible for the design & execution of multiple client implementation projects from the requirement, scope, conception, risk, budget, user stories and project tracking milestones.
- Lead, and manage a team of data engineers, data scientists and engineering specialists to build and deliver client solutions with maximum satisfaction
- Improve and accelerate our insights on science, statistical modelling, algorithm design, and prototyping, by specific industry/functional domains
- Maintain an understanding of relevant industry domain, and technology trends in said area.
- Effectively communicate objectives, develop plans, status, issues, analyse risks and develop frameworks to the various stakeholders.
- Display thought leadership and partnership abilities, especially conflict resolution and team development.
- Ability to understand & build Leni & Mosaic into the solution sets, and to be able to provide development inputs back to the product teams
- Drive Business growth of repeat customer and referral customers through great client experience.
- AI skill sets - handson Machine/Deep Learning algorithms and platforms, neural networks in any, or all of the following areas, specifically, in Data & Analytics use cases
- Language - Natural Language Processing, machine translation, emotion detection, language detection, classification
- Vision - computer vision, object recognition/tracking, face/gender/age/emotion recognition, OCR/handwriting recognition
- Knowledge and experience in some of the key AI platform will be important, e.g. IBM Watson, Microsoft Azure, Google Api.Ai, Facebook Wit.Ai, Chatbots using Microsoft Bot
- Knowledge and experience of key machine learning and deep learning framework, e.g. Keras, TensorFlow, Caffe, CNTK, Jiraffe, MXNet and PyTorch commercial technologies/platforms, etc
- Ability to break down larger problems and navigate through them to ensure the most robust and pragmatic solutions.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders across diverse domains like Analytics, AI, Technology and Business in their functional language
- Convey information and ideas to individuals and groups, influencing them to take action towards advancing shared interests and business goals.
- Create a work environment that drives high standards for individual, team and organization to help realize full people potential and keep them engaged in that process
- Practiced either of the quality methodologies like Agile, Six sigma, TQM, etc.
- Masters in CS/Business/MSc/M. tech/PhD is preferable
- Bachelor Engineering Degree/B. Tech or equivalent
- Experience with data mining or machine learning, deep learning, computer vision, natural language processing
- Experience working effectively with engineering and analytics teams with hands on coding background