Lead Data Scientist - Mass Media Sector (8-13 yrs)
Lead - Data Scientist - Mass Media Sector
Industry : Media / Dotcom / Entertainment
Category : Consulting
Skills : Data Science, NLP, Media
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : Lead Data Scientist role with a public listed Indian mass media company. Work will primarily involve using statistical (NLP) natural language processing and machine learning techniques to mine unstructured data, and create insights and models
Client Details :
- Well established, publicly listed mass media company with nation wide reach.
- Presence across print, electronic and digital media.
- Leverage expertise in natural language processing, machine learning, deep learning, text analytics to mine unstructured data, and create insights
- Develop robust and scalable machine learning models to answer business problems against large data sets
- Creating dynamic decision making processes and trying to predict future events from the historical data.
- Benchmark, apply, and test algorithms against success metrics. Interpret the results in terms of relating those metrics to the business process
- B.Tech/M.Tech/ Masters ( Mathematics/Statistics/Economics) from premier institute
- Experience working with some of the ML/DL Algorithms such as Linear/Ridge/Lasso Regression, Logistic Regression, KNN, NaForest, SVM, RNN,CNN, K means/ Hierarichal Clustering
- Knowledge of Natural Language Processing (NLP) techniques (POS Tagging, NER, Semantic Role Labelling etc.)
- Perform elements of data cleaning, feature selection and feature engineering and organize experiments in conjunction with best practices
- Good communications and interpersonal skills a must
- Strong Computer Science fundamentals (algorithms, data structures) and Mathematical background (probability & statistics) will be a strong plus
Job Offer :
Opportunity to work in a growing team in a public listed mass media company with nation wide presence.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Chanakya Khandelwal on +91 124 452 5451.
Contact - Chanakya Khandelwal - +91 124 452 5451
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.