Director at TalentCo Search Pvt Ltd
Views:2540 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Lead - Data Scientist - KPO (6-9 yrs)
- Understand business problems and come up with innovative solutions as well as translate the business problems to machine learning problems
- Ability to communicate with Business/ Non-technical stakeholders as well as more technical IT and data engineering teams
- Keep vigilant of new research papers and tools and techniques and explore ways these can be useful for our business processes/ problems we try to solve
- Apply machine learning techniques to deliver actionable insights from large-scale, multi-structured data sets.
- Work unsupervised with internal and external teams to respond to business requirements.
- End-to-end responsibility for model development, including data exploration, training data, feature extraction and model development, validation and scoring.
Skills & Capabilities Summary:
- Machine Learning: Strong background in at least two specific machine learning areas as well as proven track record of working with diversely skilled teams
- Coding: Excellent skills in at least one procedural language (for instance, but not limited to Python, R or similar). Comfortable with command-line tools.
- Experience communicating results using Advanced visualization tools like PowerBI, Tableau
- Experience working on cloud-based environments such as Azure, AWS and deploying ML models
- Should have at-least 1 end-to-end ML project productionization experience. Starting from organizing and munging data, prototyping algorithms in scripting languages to deploying a solution in a stable platform
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.